- I.M. Khalil, A. Khreishah, and M. Azeem, "Cloud Computing Security: A Survey." Computers (an MDPI Journal), Vol. 3, 2014, pp. 1-35. Available online: http://10.3390/computers3010001.
- Khreishah, I. Khalil, and J. Wu, "Universal Network Coding-based Opportunistic Routing for Unicast." IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, Vol. 24, 2014, pp. 2014 - 2015
- Gharaibeh, A. Khreishah, I. Khalil, and J. Wu, "Asymptotically-Optimal Incentive-Based En-Route Caching Scheme." In Proceedings of 11th IEEE International Conference on Mobile Ad hoc and Sensor System (MASS’14), Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA, October 27-30, 2014, pp. 318-326.
- Khreishah, I. Khalil, A. Gharaibeh, H. B. Salameh, and R. Alasem, "Joint Caching and Routing for Greening Computer Networks with Renewable Energy Sources." In Proceedings of International Conference on Future Internet of Things and Cloud (FiCloud), Barcelona, Spain, August 27-29, 2014, pp. 101-106.
- M. T. Khan, D. Serpanos, and H. Shrobe, “On the Behavioral Formalization of the Cognitive Middleware AWDRAT.” In Proceedings of 26th Nordic Workshop on Programming Theory (NWPT'14), Halmstad, Sweden, October 2014, pp. 37-39.
- A. Mohaisen and O. Alrawi, “AMAL: High-fidelity, Behavior-based Automated Malware Analysis and Classification.” In Proceedings of the 15th International Workshop on Information Security Applications (WISA’2014), Korea, August 25-27, 2014.
- C. Fletcher, L. Ren, A. Kwon, M. van Dijk, E. Stefanov, D. Serpanos and S. Devadas, “Tiny ORAM: A Low-Latency, Low-Area Hardware ORAM Controller.” In Proceedings of the 23rd IEEE International Symposium on Field-Programmable Custom Computing Machines, Vancouver, Canada, May 3-5, 2015.
- Z. Jorgensen, T. Yu, and G. Cormode, "Conservative or Liberal? Personalized Differential Privacy." In Proceedings of IEEE Conference on Data Engineering (ICDE), Seoul, Korea, April 13-17, 2015.
- A. Khreishah, J. Chakareski, A. Gharaibeh, I. Khalil, and Y. Jararweh, "Joint Data Placement and Flow Control for Cost-Efficient Data Center Networks." In Proceedings of 6th International Conference on Information and Communication Systems (ICICS‘15), Amman, Jordan, April 7-9, 2015.
- A. Mohaisen and O. Alrawi, "AMAL: High-Fidelity, Behavior-Based Automated Malware Analysis and Classification." Information Security Applications, K.-H. Rhee and J. H. Yi (Eds.), Springer International Publishing, 2015, pp. 107-121.
- M. T. Khan, D. Serpanos, and H. Shrobe, “On the Formal Semantics of the Cognitive Middleware AWDRAT.” MIT CSAIL Technical Report, Report No. MIT-CSAIL-TR-2015-007, March 3, 2015, pp. 1-62. Available online: http://hdl.handle.net/1721.1/95774.
- C. S. Gates, J. Chen, Z. Jorgensen, N. Li, R. W. Proctor, and T. Yu, "Understanding and Communicating Risk for Mobile Applications." In Proceedings of ACM Conference on Data and Application Security and Privacy (CODASPY’15), San Antonio, TX, USA, March 2-4, 2015, pp. 49-60.
- P-A Vervier, O. Thonnard, M. Dacier, “Mind your blocks: on the stealthiness of malicious BGP hijacks.” In Proceedings of Network and Distributed System Security Symposium (NDSS’15), ISBN 1-891562-38-X, San Diego, California, February 8-11, 2015. Available online: http:/dx.doi.org/10.14722/ndss.2015.23035.
- I. Hababeh, I. Khalil, and A. Khreishah, "Designing High Performance Web-Based Computing Services to Promote Telemedicine Database Management System." IEEE Transactions on Services Computing, 8(1), Jan.-Feb. 2015, pp.47-64. Available online: http://10.1109/TSC.2014.2300499.
- F. Kargl, R. W. van der Heijden, H. König, A. Valdes, M. Dacier, “Insights on the Security and Dependability of Industrial Control Systems.” IEEE Security & Privacy, 12(6), 2014, pp. 75-78
- A. Mohaisen, A. G. West, A. Mankin, and O. Alrawi, "Chatter: Classifying malware families using system event ordering." In Proceedings of IEEE Conference on Communications and Network Security (CNS’14), San Francisco, California, USA, October 29-31, 2014, pp. 283-291.
- A. Mohaisen and O. Alrawi, "AV-Meter: An Evaluation of Antivirus Scans and Labels." Detection of Intrusions and Malware, and Vulnerability Assessment, vol. 8550, S. Dietrich (Ed.), Springer International Publishing, 2014, pp. 112-131.
- A. Mohaisen, O. Alrawi, M. Larson, and D. McPherson, "Towards a Methodical Evaluation of Antivirus Scans and Labels." Information Security Applications, Y. Kim, H. Lee, and A. Perrig, (Eds.), Springer International Publishing, 2014, pp. 231-241.
- I. Khalil, Z. Dou, and A. Khreishah, "TPM-based Authentication Mechanism for Apache Hadoop." In Proceedings of 10th International Conference on Security and Privacy in Communication Networks, (SecureComm 2014), Beijing, China, September 2014, pp. 24–26.
- I. Khalil, A. Khreishah, and M. Azeem, "Consolidated Identity Management System for secure mobile cloud computing." Computer Networks, Vol. 65, 2014, pp. 99-110. Available online: http://10.3390/computers3010001.
- A. Papalambrou, K. Stefanidis, J. Gialelis, and D. Serpanos, "Detection, traceback and filtering of denial of service attacks in networked embedded systems." In Proceedings of 9th Workshop on Embedded Systems Security, (WESS 2014), New Delhi, India, October 17, 2014.
- Z. Jorgensen and T. Yu, "A Privacy-Preserving Framework for Personalized, Social Recommendations." In Proceedings of 17th International Conference on Extending Database Technology (EDBT), Athens, Greece, March 24-28, 2014, pp. 571-582.
- T. Yu, "Data Anonymization: The Challenges from Theory to Practice." In Proceedings of EDBT/ICDT 2014 Joint Conference (EDBT/ICDT 2014), Athens, Greece, March 28, 2014, pp. 415.
- W. Wei and T. Yu, "Integrity Assurance for Outsourced Databases without DBMS Modification." Data and Applications Security and Privacy XXVIII, Vol. 8566, V. Atluri and G. Pernul, (Eds.), Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2014, pp. 1-16.
- E. Choo, T. Yu, M. Chi, and Y. Sun, "Revealing and incorporating implicit communities to improve recommender systems." In Proceedings of 15th ACM conference on Economics and Computation, (EC 2014), Palo Alto, California, USA, June 8-12, 2014, pp. 489-506
- E. Choo, J. Jiang, and T. Yu, "COMPARS: toward an empirical approach for comparing the resilience of reputation systems." In Proceedings of 4th ACM conference on Data and application security and privacy (CODASPY '14), San Antonio, Texas, USA, March 3-5, 2014, pp. 87-98.
- A. Mohaisen, O. Alrawi, A. G. West, and A. Mankin, "Babble: Identifying malware by its dialects." In Proceedings of IEEE Conference on Communications and Network Security (CNS), National Harbor, MD, October 14-16, 2013, pp. 407-408.
- A. Mohaisen and O. Alrawi, "Unveiling Zeus: automated classification of malware samples." In Proceedings of 22nd International Conference on World Wide Web Companion, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, May 13-17, 2013, pp 829-932.
- I. Hababeh, I. Khalil, A. Khreishah, and S. Bataineh, "Performance evaluation of wormhole security approaches for ad-hoc networks." Journal of Computer Science, vol. 9, 2013, available online: http://10.3844/jcssp.2013.1626.1637 pp. 1626-1637
- I. M. Khalil, A. Khreishah, S. Bouktif, and A. Ahmad, "Security Concerns in Cloud Computing." In Proceedings of 10th International Conference on Information Technology: New Generations (ITNG), Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, April 15-17, 2013, pp. 411-416.
- A. Khreishah, I. Khalil, and W. Jie, "Low Complexity and Provably Efficient Algorithm for Joint Inter and Intersession Network Coding in Wireless Networks." IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, Vol. 24, 2013, pp. 2015-2024.
- N. L. Farnan, A. J. Lee, P. K. Chrysanthis, and T. Yu, "PAQO: a preference-aware query optimizer for PostgreSQL." In Proceedings of VLDB Endowment, Vol. 6, 2013, pp. 1334-1337.
, Al-Nasr tower, Doha, Qatar.